1. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water
2. Substitute your meat intake with beans, nuts, avocado, egg plant, etc...
3. Choose healthier snacks for example, natural popcorn, fruits, nuts,
4. Eat more veggies and fruit for energy
5. Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep
6. Workout 4 to 5 days a week take two days off to rest
7. detoxify your body weekly
8. Less sugar intake and less alcohol intake
9. Choose alcohol that doesn’t increase weight for example tequila, vodka, gin
10. Meditate and distress body mentally and physically
You should start training because it is one of the best ways to increase a healthier lifestyle. Within this past year of the results of seeing people die from the Covid-19 virus we really should be inspired to change our health strategy. By starting a training program, it makes a statement that saids you are ready to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Music is important because it produces a different type of energy that causes better performance from individuals. It increases confidence and courage from individuals who may be struggling with certain workouts or life struggles.